Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A year later in Oregon I was on the bus home from school when the driver pulled over to let me off. She had turned on the warning lights and had the stop sign for oncoming traffic. She waved for me to cross, but I saw a jeep coming down to hill in my direction and hesitated. Suddenly the driver lost control of his jeep and slid into the red clay mud between our property and the road.
The bus driver went up the hill to drop off the rest of the students. She came back down and just as the jeep driver was using our home phone to call a tow truck she lost control of the bus ended up stuck in the mud behind the jeep. She also came up to our house to call for a tow. The school district sent out another bus to pull her out and to add to my parents disgust and dismay this one also got stuck in the mud behind the other bus and the jeep. Needless to say they all got towed before dark but it seems to me upon reflection that God had something to do with what happened.
If I did not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ I would not think anything of this event, however along with the dreams mentioned earlier in my last blog I see the hand of God working through the events of my life.

2 comments:

  1. whats the meaning of the whole situation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what the meaning is. Just the unusual nature of the event makes me wonder if God was not just looking out for me but wanted me to remember the event.Then again it could have just been a very strange occurance not meriting interpretation.

    ReplyDelete